RENNTECH V3 DIGITAL SUSPENSION LOWERING MODULE SOFTWARE:
– Download Software for Windows (32 and 64-bit) here
– Now compatible with Android OS tablets- Download the application by clicking here
– Purchase the optional Android OS tablet for our Digital Suspension Lowering Module here
The Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) V3 Digital Lowering Module (DLM) is designed to work with VAG Air Suspensions. The unit allows the user to have full control over all four corners of the vehicle’s suspension and adjust in 1mm increments.
These Air Suspensions are found in the following vehicles:
2003 Current Model Bentley
– Bentley Continental Supersports
– Bentley Flying Spur
– Bentley Flying Spur Speed
– Bentley GT
– Bentley GT Speed
– Bentley Azure
– Bentley Arnage
The V3 VAG DLM module requires no splicing or soldering.The RENNtech harness utilizes the factory pins as to allow a completely reversible installation.
All RENNtech DLMs are adjustable via USB using either Windows or Android OS.The software allows the user to adjust the ride-height at each corner in 1mm increments independently.The software also has three locations where the user can store pre-configured suspension setups for quick changes.
RENNtech VAG V3.5 DLM Module Specifications:
– Current Consumption: 30mA (60mA while plugged in to PC/Tablet)
– Adjustment increments: 1mm
– Maximum Lowering: Limited only by vehicle
– Adjustment Methods: PC or Android (Tablet)
– Size: 53mm x 47mm x 17mm
– Weight: 1.0oz
Disclaimer: This part may be considered a Special Order if custom-made, low volume, or not something we generally stock. There may be a cost for Air Freight, Customs, Taxes, and Duties. Your card will not be charged during Checkout; only an Authorization will be obtained. If necessary, we will contact you with details before processing the order. Please review our Terms & Conditions before ordering.